Here we bring you the best quality polyester breathable mesh Dog Muzzle for your Pet Control. It will effectively prevent your dog from barking and biting. Meanwhile, this muzzle is soft, lightweight, durable, and comes with safety straps to keep it in place when in use.
- Item Type: Dog’s Muzzle
- Material: Polyester
- Features: Safety, Polyester, Mesh, Breathable, Adjustable
The Dog Muzzle Package Includes:
- 1 x Muzzle
- 5 Size and Color Range: In stock, we have 5 different sizes of the muzzle; small, medium, large, extra-large, and double extra-large. You should refer to the size table above to get the perfect fit for your dog, with all sizes in 5 different colors; Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, and Red. Meanwhile, we recommend that you take measurement of the circumference of your dog’s mouth before placing an order. Also, if your dog measurements fall between two sizes, please choose the larger one.
- Soft & Lightweight: The mesh design gives all-around mouth protection for your dog. Hence, the soft muzzle gives your dog allowance for unrestricted drinking, eating, and panting while preventing barking and biting. This makes it safe grooming, socializing, handling during vet visits, and traveling.
- High-Quality & Durable Material: This durable muzzle for dogs is made with high-quality polyester material, designed to perfectly fit and last long. Meanwhile, the interior of the muzzle has an extra soft padding for your pet’s comfort and minimize injuries to your dog.
- Safe & Firm for Use: The safety straps are to keep the muzzle securely in place to ensure your dog does not get rid of it. Meanwhile, the design allows you to easily attach it to your dog’s collar with the over-head safety straps.
- Effectively Prevents Barking & Biting: Once you have properly set it in place, this mesh muzzle is highly effective at preventing your dog from biting, barking, and chewing. Hence, you should keep the muzzle tight enough to control his biting and barking, but give allowance for panting and yawning. While setting the adjustments, you should think of your dog’s comfort.