Here we bring you the top quality stainless steel dog training whistle with adjustable ultrasound. Meanwhile, this multifunctional training whistle helps you teach your dog different wanted behaviors associated with its sound.
- Item Type: Training Whistle, Pet Training
- For: Dogs
- Material: Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Color: Black / Silver
- Length: 9 cm / 3.54 inch
- Weight: 14 g / 0.03 lbs
- 1 x Training Whistle
- No Effect on People: This whistle is designed for dog training. Besides, the frequency produced isn’t of effect on a person. It is very useful for dogs, it will sit up, come here, eat, sit down, etc on the whistle command.
- Looped & Long Distance: The whistle is great for recall over long distances. Meanwhile, it comes with a Key-ring loop.
- Non-Silent: Please be aware of this fact, they are not totally silent.
How to Use the Dog Training Whistle:
- Firstly, decide how you want your dog to respond to the whistle. The sound from the whistle will work a lot like a command, such as “come” or “sit” once your dog has learned what it means. You need to decide what you want such a response to be before you begin the training. Dog whistles work well for calling dogs, especially from far away. Besides, you can use the whistle as a deterrent, blowing it when you want your dog to stop whatever he is doing without you having to yell.
- Start training your dog to respond to the whistle like you would any other command. If you want your dog to come when the whistle is blown, start by blowing the whistle when your dog is in another room. When she comes to investigate the sound, reward her with treats and praise. If you want the whistle to be a deterrent for bad behavior, only use it when your dog is misbehaving, so he associates it with being scolded.
- Be consistent with the silent whistle. Like any training, if you want your dog to associate a whistle with a particular response, it is important to use the whistle only for that command. If you want your dog to come when you blow the whistle, do not blow it when he or she is already next to you. Until your dog is familiar with what the whistle means, make sure to reward the behavior you want with lots of treats and praise, to fully reinforce the action.