Here you get the best dog training collar with remote control. This features a shock vibration and beep modes for the collar. You also get the step-by-step training guide and complete setup for both transmitter and receiver.
- Item Type: Dog Training Collar
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Effective Remote Control Range: 300 m / 984 feet
- Remote Control Transmitter Unit Power: 2 x 4LR44 6V Battery (Batteries are Not Included)
- Collar Receiver Power Supply: 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery (Batteries are Not Included)
- Collar Length: 15 – 50 cm / 6 – 19 inch
The Dog Training Collar Package:
- 1 x Dog Training Collar
- an RC Transmitter
- 2 x Pair of Metal Tips
- 1 x Test Light
- User Manual
- You get for both 100 levels of vibration and static shock stimulation. Besides, feel free to alter the intensities with the up & down button.
- The clear LCD screen allows you to easily read the working status. Hence, enabling operation and control convenience.
- Four available working modes: The static shock mode, vibration mode, beep mode, and light mode. This effectively accommodates any training method you prefer.
- Here you get an effective range of up to 300 meters for practical remote control experience. Meanwhile, helping you curb effortlessly disobedience around the house, yard, or even a short-range walk in the park.
- The power-saving design of this device controls the automatic standby and shutoff functions. Consequently, the receiver TURNS OFF if unused for 4 minutes, while the transmitter goes into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turns off after 2 minutes.
- The adjustable belt has a maximum length of up to 18inches. Also, with two pairs of metal prong (short/long) for easy replacement to suit dogs in different body sizes with varied fur thickness.
- The ideal beginner training system for one receiver includes. Meanwhile, the tone button activates the receiver and without any movement, the receiver sleeps into STANDBY MODE. (Note: Batteries are NOT INCLUDED).
User Manual for Transmitter
- To install the batteries, open the battery cover, at the back of the transmitter.
- Install the battery (2 x 4LR44 6V, Batteries are NOT INCLUDED) in the transmitter and ensure you set the polarity correctly.
- The transmitter TURNs ON automatically.
- Press the buttons one by one to change the LCD images.
- Press the up and down buttons on the right-hand side to set the level.
- The LED light gives you training signals.
- The transmitter goes into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and TURNs OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press any button(except the LED light button) to wake it up.
- To TURN ON the transmitter, hold the mode button for at least 5 seconds.
User Manual for the Receiver
- To install the batteries, remove the cover.
- Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V Batteries are NOT INCLUDED), make sure the polarity is correct.
- The receiver beeps right after installing the batteries.
- On the transmitter, choose channels 1 or 2 to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2.
- Then press the LAUNCH button on the transmitter immediately.
- The receiver will beep, to indicate it is now encoded to the transmitter.
- Replace cover and tighten metal probes.